Monday, May 12, 2014

I Return From Kalos With Knowledge!



Hello there! I have just recently returned from an arduous expedition across the brand new Kalos region, and with it I have noticed many changes in the wonderful world of Pokemon! Many new discoveries have been made, and there is so much information for an aspiring trainer to have to know, so I will be doing a series about the basics of Pokemon, as well as the changes that have come about from the Kalos region which is found in the Pokemon X and Pokemon Y games.

In the future I will be covering (in no particular order):
- Pokemon Stats
- Moves and Move Types
- Levels and Gaining Experience Points
- Pokemon types (a general overview), including the newly discovered Fairy Type!
- The Pokedex
- Pokemon Genders, Natures, and Abilities
- Items and Held Items
- Perhaps a brief introduction to breeding

Please stay tuned for updates! I will post each article on the side bar under the 'Beginner's Guide' section. Good luck out there and fill up that Pokedex!

No comments:

Post a Comment